Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Inspired Design

Anyone who has spoken to me knows that I love straight lines in design. Although recently I find myself drawn towards very strong angular shapes. There is something about the complexity of getting these seemingly irregular lines and angles to work together in forming a single structure. Not just on the horizontal and vertical plane - it blows my mind. Not an easy concept to come to terms with, but the results can be amazing.

Look at the Arthouse Cafe, by designer Joey Ho, and you see what I mean. This severely angular screen creates such a dramatic impact that it is almost irrelevant what else is happening in the space.




Photography is by Mr. Wu Yong Chang.

If you're brave enough to let me bring this style to your home or workplace, contact Jossi Design HQ - I'm waiting for your call!

No comments: