Thursday, 11 February 2010

Harlequin Fabric Launch


On Wednesday 11th February Tarryn, Karen and I (The Jossi Design Team), I had the pleasure of attending the Harlequin Fabric Launch. This was held at the Quarters Hotel on Florida Road and it was a wonderful venue with amazing catering which made for a great afternoon.

We were very impressed with the latest fabric range, which include a wide range of designs, colours and textures.


I do have a love for wallpaper so I knew the latest wallpaper range was going to be something I would take particular notice of. I was not disappointed, with a large variety of florals and stripes it was great to see what we can use for future projects.


I am including a quick preview of some of the ranges as I think the images are fantastic, for more information please visit the website http://www.harlequin.uk.com/.

No comments: