Monday, 12 December 2011

Rather Busy Monday!


I don't know what it is about Mondays. Doesn't matter where you work or what you do, Mondays have a habit of throwing you curveballs all day long.

I found myself all over the place today. A brief stop in at the office in the morning, then it was off to Hillcrest for a site meeting, then back to the office by way of one of our tile suppliers, cup of tea (yay!), dropped of tiles on site, back to the office, loaded the car again, then off to site in Musgrave to check a curtain installation and drop off some bed lamps, then off to South Beach to drop off 2 (heavy!) rugs for a client to approve and finally back to the office again. Don't know about the staff members, but I am knackered.

If you don't believe me, I have pictures to prove it!

Penthouse on South Beach - A very Bright Kitchen

House in Hillcrest - Pool House & Rondavel
House in Musgrave - Bedside Lamp Bases (Need to find a shade!)
House in Musgrave - Curtains & TV Unit  

 That brings us to the end of Monday. Just enough time to wind down for the day before it all starts again tomorrow. Bring it on!

No comments: